This will work if we’ve sent you a newsletter that went to your spam folder within the last 10 days, usually between the 1st and 10th of the month.
- Open the email folder titled Junk.
- Locate an email from MKBC or Mahasiddha Kadampa Buddhist Center, and click on it.
- Near the yellow rectangle, click on the text that reads Wait, it’s safe!
- That’s it!
This should work anytime.
- In the upper right of your Inbox screen, click on the gear icon near your name, and when a menu appears, select Options.
- Under the Preventing junk email header, click on Safe and blocked senders.
- On the screen that follows, click on Safe senders.
- On the screen that follows, enter mail.vresp.com in the left-hand box underneath the text Sender or domain to mark as safe.
- Press return, and @mail.vresp.com should appear in the box on the right.
- That’s it! Click on Outlook.com in the upper left of the screen to return to your inbox.